Welcome to the dental practice of Beth Egan Lodge, DMD, PA
For more than 20 years, it’s been our job and our commitment to keep our patients smiling. We are proud to be the trusted dental practice for generations of families in Robbinsville and the surrounding communities, and we look forward to treating you and your family with the same level of care that our reputation has been built on.
Dr. Beth Egan Lodge and our staff work together to create a well-rounded dental experience that measures up to your expectations and meets your needs.
- Achieve ideal oral health with comprehensive dental care and individualized treatment plans. We offer everything from general checkups, teeth cleaning and whitening, to cosmetic veneers, implant restorations, and partial or full dentures.
- Your time is valuable, and we want you to get the most out of your appointments. We schedule appointments when it’s convenient for you, and we don’t overbook, so you get all the personal attention you deserve.
- Your health and safety are our top priorities. Dr. Egan Lodge and staff are all CPR certified. We also participate in OSHA and Medical Emergency training from the Dental Studies Institute in Fairfield, New Jersey, which inspects the office thoroughly for compliance and sterility.
- The Bureau of X-Ray Compliance/State of New Jersey has inspected our equipment and measured for X-ray exposure.
- Our sterilizers are monitored WEEKLY through Mesa Labs Inc.
Please feel free to contact our Robbinsville dental practice and schedule a complimentary initial consultation.